Saturday 8 December 2012

Scrapbooking. Christmas card by sketch.

I was browsing through challenge blogs and found a great sketch from ArtUgolok. Here's the sketch itself:
The funny thing is that it is due today :) Doing work at the last moment.

Well, muse came quickly to me and after 15 minutes I knew exactly what paper and what details the card would have.
I got a package yesterday with lots of new paper and I fell in love with BoBunny collection!

Here's my card. I absolutely love it! And that's why it's my present for my boyfriend :)

Hope you like it also :)

4 comments:

Suzy said...

That is really nice! Great photos too.

katyapetrovna said...

Thank you, Suzy! :)

Алексровер Анна said...

Такие глубокие цвета, насыщенные, люблю такие работы!!!

katyapetrovna said...

Анюта, спасибо! Я тоже в восторге от этой коллекции! :)