Wednesday 13 June 2012

Scrapbooking. Men birthday card 2


Continueing yesterday's inspirations by Special Day Cards blog task and ScrapCraft.ru "Stripes and Dots" project.


For the second card I used the same Echo Park This and That Collection paper with a layered chipboard element - a man in the car.


I got some figured scissors for my birthday that I really wanted to try - I think they were useful here. And sides I made look older with a distress ink.


Also I added an additional element - a belt, totally masculine :) this is actually a border, but I think it fit perfectly here.


I really liked this task and I hope that i did good at it! :)

4 comments:

koscova said...

Хорошая мужская открыточка!
Спасибо за участие в задании от блога ScrapCraft!

katyapetrovna said...

Спасибо большое! Рада участвовать в вашем задании! :)

Nadya Sheveleva said...

И эта хороша! Еще раз спасибо за участие! SDC.

Diana said...

I like this a lot