Wednesday 13 June 2012

Scrapbooking. Mini-card.

Continue posting my productive scrap work from yesterday.:)
This time it's a mini-card from ilovescrap blog task.

My friend got married lately and I haven't been home yet to congratulate her in person and givve my present. So, I thought that it would be a good reason to make a complimetary mini card.

The card is 7 by 7 sm. I used cardstock with a beautiful image, some flowers as decorations, black brad as the center of the flower. 


Also this was a good reason to try my new border punches. I used one to make a small pattern in the top right corner.


Another border punch is for the bottom - it makes round borders and two stripe holes, perfect for lace or ribbon. I used white ribbon through both sides of the card to make the card be closable. Inside I stamped  with some music notes stamp from my collection.




No comments: